So the past 2 weeks have been great, sorry I didn't write. I don't have much to say. We've been working hard. It's weird, because I'm still the only missionary covering my area. We're going to be in a trio until the end of the transfer, so we'll see what happens after that. Here's some pictures though!
Monday, July 14, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Week 100: HOME
Well, this is it. I know it's been a month, but I figured I should send one more email so that I end on Week 100 instead of week 99. I h...
-
Today is the day! We got to welcomed Wesley home!!! Corey got first the first hug - then Peter! Then Katharine, then hugs all around, so man...
-
Aliens are real. I'm a believer... (3 emojis - alien head, ufo, and scared face) Lol, jk, I'll talk more about being a believer in m...
-
So I forgot to write last week. Sorry about that, and I'm not gonna write very much today because I played too much chair soccer. I left...










No comments:
Post a Comment