So the past 2 weeks have been great, sorry I didn't write. I don't have much to say. We've been working hard. It's weird, because I'm still the only missionary covering my area. We're going to be in a trio until the end of the transfer, so we'll see what happens after that. Here's some pictures though!
Monday, July 14, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Week 100: HOME
Well, this is it. I know it's been a month, but I figured I should send one more email so that I end on Week 100 instead of week 99. I h...
-
Today is the day! We got to welcomed Wesley home!!! Corey got first the first hug - then Peter! Then Katharine, then hugs all around, so man...
-
Aliens are real. I'm a believer... (3 emojis - alien head, ufo, and scared face) Lol, jk, I'll talk more about being a believer in m...
-
This week was super super cool. We had mission tour this week, so two members of the Area 70 came down to visit the mission. We had Elder Sc...










No comments:
Post a Comment