We had a good week! We brought a friend to our ward christmas party and he loved it and said he wants to prepare to be baptized! Please add Jose Garcia to your prayers. We also had a friend come to church and bring 4 of his friends and family, so that was a blessing. Sorry to keep this email pretty brief. I have too much fun on P-days. We played Mau for too long... I shouldn't put off my emails, yall deserve a better update, lol. I'm in my last 2 weeks. If you have any wisdom or advice for me in these last days, please send me an email! I love hearing from yall
Monday, December 15, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Week 100: HOME
Well, this is it. I know it's been a month, but I figured I should send one more email so that I end on Week 100 instead of week 99. I h...
-
Today is the day! We got to welcomed Wesley home!!! Corey got first the first hug - then Peter! Then Katharine, then hugs all around, so man...
-
Aliens are real. I'm a believer... (3 emojis - alien head, ufo, and scared face) Lol, jk, I'll talk more about being a believer in m...
-
This week was super super cool. We had mission tour this week, so two members of the Area 70 came down to visit the mission. We had Elder Sc...






No comments:
Post a Comment